1) Dedicate and consistently attend at least 2 hours a week to after school media. Currently: Tuesday & Friday 2:15 - 3:15 PM.
2) Attend and participate in at least 1 extra-curricular (outside of regularly scheduled school time) activity per quarter (band concerts, Saturday events, after-school events, etc.).
3) Must participate in one major fundraiser per school year. This is essential to funding equipment and travel costs associated with the program.
4) Display high moral character (trustworthy, responsible, and has a positive collaborative attitude towards the school community).
5) Can not have anything lower than a C- on their progress reports/report cards. Students who fall below this threshold will be put on probation.
The 6 Priorities of Members
Probation Status & Exiting
Probation Status can stem from behavior issues (failing to work with others, negativity, misuse of media pass, etc.), attendance issues (failing to show up on time), or academic deficiency
(D or F grade on Grade Checks). Failure to move out of Probationary Status within 2 weeks will result in exiting the Advanced Production program.
Advanced Production Exit Process: results from members choosing to leave the program or failing to meet the requirements of their probation status.