Rules for Editing Your Page...
- DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER PAGES OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.
- DO NOT TOUCH TOUCH ANY OF THE TABS IN THE EDITOR AT THE TOP (DESIGN, PAGES, SETTINGS).
- DO NOT DELETE OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE THEME.
- THE ONLY FUNCTIONS YOU SHOULD BE USING ARE THE EDITOR BUTTONS ON THE LEFT HAND COLUMN.
Your First Post... "Our Group's Goals"
Click on "NEW POST," it is a blue button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Drag and drop "TEXT" from the left hand editing column to the highlighted space in the middle of screen.
Type in your answers. Once you're finished. Click on the orange "POST" button at the top of the right hand side.
I want each person in the group to make a commitment to at least ONE thing for this class.
- A commitment to learn something specific to this class.
- A goal related to the type of video you will produce.
- A skill you will improve on.
- A goal on how you will work with your group/behave.
But whatever it is, it needs to be related to this class - video production.
Your group will have 15 minutes to complete this task and finish working on their page.