When writing your answers please keep the following in mind: We spent 3 weeks on the video, working from an already completed/planned storyboard. In total you had 9 hours to complete your video from the quiz to uploading it to your webpage. Additionally, you were allowed to stay after school if needed and had 4-5 other group members to support you.
STEP 2 OPTION 1: Answer the following questions if you would like to raise your grade by 1 letter grade (100 words):
- In your personal opinion, why did your group not do as well as you would have liked?
- What could you have done better?
- What will you work to improve on for your next video?
STEP 2 OPTION 2: Answer the following questions if you would like to raise your grade by 2 letter grades (250 words):
- Answer the 3 questions above.
- Have 3 students watch your video and ask for their serious opinion. What did they like, did they get the message, what do they think needs improvement (it may be better to ask someone in video production). What were their opinions? Summarize their answers as best as possible.
- Ask your parents to watch your video, what are their opinions of your production?
- Do you agree with the feedback you received? Yes or No, please explain your answer.
STEP 3: Ensure you have correct amount of words required for the option you are attempting. If you're answering on a piece of paper, please include your word count at the top of the paper under your name. If you're on Google Docs, look under tools > word count to find out if you have 250 words or more.
STEP 4: Share your Google Doc with: firstname.lastname@example.org or turn in your paper to Mr. Toyota by Dec. 4th. Late make up assignments will not be accepted.
STEP 5: You will be graded based on the quality of your answers, not your spelling and grammar. Please put thought into your reflections as this assignment is meant to help you realize how you can improve for future video assignments.